STAR TRAVEL 4x4 JEEP TOURS: Northern lights hunting in the south, Join our jeep and escape the light pollution of the city and go with us outside Reykjavík to see the amazing Northern lights. The Northern Lights viewing for this winter looking to be very active and there are few better places to see them than in Iceland.
EVENING 4×4 JEEP TOUR – Escape the light pollution of the city and go with us outside Reykjavík to see the amazing Northern lights. The Northern Lights viewing for this winter looking to be very active and there are few better places to see them than in Iceland.
We limit the group size to approximate 6 Persons per group to be able to give you a better and a more personal experience.
We head in the direction with the most chances of seeing Northern Lights, escaping the light pollution of the city.
This might be a long night so we bring with us Kleina (Icelandic twisted doughnut) for you to bite on as well hot chocolate to warm you up during the wait for the lights.
• The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon. Sightings cannot be guaranteed even if the tour is operated
• We decide between 17:30 and 18:00 every day if the conditions are favorable to operate the tour. Please call us at +354 6630522 on the day you are booked on to see if the tour is running that day
• Pictures do not always reflect actual experience/sightings
• The Northern Lights 4×4 JEEP tour is dependent on the weather and sky conditions and we reserve the right to cancel at any time. If the evening tour goes ahead and the Northern Lights are not seen, we will offer the trip again for free next time when we have a booking.
• If you book a northern lights tour but conditions do not allow us to run the tour during your stay. You will receive a full refund.
INCLUDED: Jeep tour, English speaking guide. Kleina (Icelandic twisted doughnut) and hot chocolate
DURATION: 2,5 – 3,5 hours.
Pick up from hotels and guesthouse
Note: Dress extremely well, preferably in layers. Bring a hat and gloves and wear thick socks.
Tour is weather and road conditions. This may result in change of schedule or cancellation of the tour.